Laboratory Technician, Wet Lab
Glen Research is seeking a Wet Laboratory Technician. The Wet Lab is a division within Glen Research Corporation responsible for formulating and testing products for DNA synthesis. This position requires a chemistry background, preferably a BS degree in Chemistry or relevant experience. This position requires experience with wet-bench chemistry, HPLC, spectrophotometers as well as general chemistry techniques.
- This position is in a production environment responsible for formulating reagents for DNA/RNA synthesis.
- Primary responsibilities include preparing catalog products, using manufacturing instructions, procedures and protocols. Associated tasks include packaging, labeling, and storing of product; maintaining inventory of catalog products and raw materials; preventative maintenance, preparing equipment and glassware; general inventory and organization of supplies; and general shipping and receiving of hazmat products and materials.
- Proper storage, handling, and disposal of organic solvents, hazardous chemicals, and waste is essential. Proper documentation and accountability of tasks performed. Maintains an organized work environment. General laboratory duties and other work as assigned. This position requires the ability to lift cases, containers, and other laboratory materials using tools and equipment.
- Customer order fulfilment including preparing shipping documentation will be a priority. Receiving and processing incoming materials from vendors and suppliers is a key function. General warehouse duties.
- Candidates must have a chemistry, biology or a science related degree
- 0-3 years laboratory experience
- Glen Research is a small company that requires the employees to be flexible and adapt to new and immediate needs. It is important for each Technician to realize that their contribution and teamwork is necessary for continued success.
Glen Research offers competitive wages and a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan. Glen Research is an EEO Employer.
Candidates must have a chemistry, biology or a science related degree