Customer Service Representative
Glen Research, a Maravai LifeSciences company, is seeking a Customer Service Representative. The primary responsibility of the customer service department at Glen Research LLC is interacting with customers while maintaining a high level of professionalism that represents the Glen Research brand. The customer service department is also responsible for a variety of administrative tasks supporting overall operations.
- Promptly respond to customer calls and emails, and resolve the customer’s inquiry either directly or by transferring to the appropriate party.
- Accurately process customer orders that are placed via email, fax, and phone into NetSuite.
- Communicate and distribute orders to the appropriate labs for fulfillment.
- Communicate with customer service director and lab supervisors low inventory notes to manage customer expectations.
- Prepare packing slips from order fulfillments and distribute to the appropriate shipping department.
- Collect lab paperwork after shipment has been processed and input the freight charges and tracking information into NetSuite.
- Produce customer invoices for billing.
- Assemble order packets for filing.
- Ensure files are up to date and organized.
- Distribute incoming mail to the company.
- Process credit card payments
- High school diploma required. Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Good organization, scheduling, and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and set priorities.
- Excellent verbal, written, and telephone communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills specifically in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times.
- Previous experience with customer service and/or administrative duties is preferred.
Glen Research offers competitive wages and a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan. Glen Research is an EEO Employer.