Deprotection: Ammonium hydroxide for 2 hours at 55°C or as required by nucleobases. This is more than sufficient to completely remove the TMS protecting group. Note: Deprotection in AMA (50:50 Ammonium hydroxide/MethylAmine) may result in about 5% N4-methyl-dC side product at the modification site.
Storage: Freezer storage, -10 to -30°C, dry
Stability in Solution: 1-2 days
Please Note: baseclick GmbH has been granted the following patents (1-3) besides its further patent applications (4-5).
1. WO 2006/117161 (New labelling strategies for the sensitive detection of analytes)
2. WO 2008/952775 (Click chemistry for the production of reporter molecules)
3. WO 2010/115957 (Click Chemistry on heterogeneous catalysts)
4. PCT/EP 2013/064610 (Anandamide-modified nucleic molecules)
5. PCT/EP 2015/056007 (Self-assembly of DNA Origami: a diagnostic tool)
baseclick GmbH holds a worldwide exclusive license for granted patent application
WO 03/101972 (Copper-catalysed ligation of azides and acetylenes for the nucleic acid field) in the area of diagnostics and research. As Glen Research and baseclick are partners, Glen Research is now able to help in sublicensing this outstanding technology.
The table below shows pack size data and, for solutions, dilutions and approximate couplings based on normal priming procedures. Please link for more detailed usage information with the various synthesizers.